Are you interested in getting to know someone before you get here? Do you want to know about the JB MDL Youth Programs, local schools, find out about the local area and points of interest? We can answer your questions and put your mind at ease about living at JB MDL.
If you want to get to know the Youth Sponsorship Program, we need a small amount of information so a staff member from the Youth Center and Central Registration Office can contact you about our programs and the registration process.
Let us know what your interests are and questions that are important to you and your children coming to JB MDL. We look forward to your arrival and welcome you to JB MDL!
The purpose of JB MDL Youth Programs is to assist DoD military and civilian personnel in balancing the competing demands of military life and the accomplishment of the DoD mission. Participants in JB MDL Youth Programs will have access to high quality, developmentally appropriate program resources and materials in the following areas:
- Before and After School Age Program
- School Age Summer Camps
- Youth Sports and Fitness Program
- Instructional Classes
- Character and Leadership Development
- Education and Career Development
- Health and Life Skills
- The Arts
- Informal Sports, Fitness and Recreation
Please contact Youth Programs Chief at 609-754-2050 or Youth Center Staff at 609-754-5437 for additional info.
Please fill out the form BELOW to request the Sponsorship online: (when you click “Send” button, it will send your info to the Youth Programs Chief)
- School Age Care Programs Registration Registration for the School Age Care Programs (SAP) at...
- School Liaison Services The School Liaison Services provides military families with...
- Youth Programs Parent Advisory Team Recruiting & Orientation The JB MDL Youth Programs have joined forces...
- Meet the Military and Family Life Consultant McGuire CDC 2 located at Bldg. 2414 on...
- QUICKSCORES for JB MDL Sports Info Want to get the most up-to-the minute information...