The Falcon Creek Golf Course is located at Building 2007 Can Do Way.
Please call the Falcon Creek Golf Course Pro Shop at 609.754.2169.
Winter Hours: 1 November 2014 through 31 March 2015
During the Winter Season, the Falcon Creek Golf Course, Pro Shop and Falcon’s Nest Grille closed until 31 March 2015.
Falcon Creek Golf Course is open to active duty and retired military and their dependents, JB MDL civilian ID cardholders and their family members, Reservists and National Guard personnel and their family members, and eligible guests of JB MDL ID cardholders.
Falcon Creek is an 18 hole championship course with modern clubhouse and golf cart storage complements one of the area’s finest courses. The course is host to numerous tournaments and offers a diverse open play schedule, a practice driving range, putting green and chipping green. Professional golf instruction is available from beginner to advanced, and for anyone looking to improve their game. The pro shop is equipped with the newest golf equipment, fashions and various golf accessories. The comfortable dining area seats one hundred guests and offers a diverse menu. Due to the capacity and pleasant atmosphere, the dining room has been singled out to host numerous official military functions. An adjoining lounge and bar area provide a comfortable area for patrons to enjoy. The large men’s and women’s locker room is complete with showers and locker rental. More than sixty power carts and fifteen pull carts are available for rent. Golfers are charged a daily or annual green fee. Computerized handicaps are also available. Please call for tee times and reservations.
- 18 Hole Championship Course
- Driving Range
- Putting Green
- Pro Shop featuring the latest and best equipment as well as an extraordinary collection of fine golf fashions.
- Locker Rentals
- Golf Club Rentals
- Falcon’s Nest Grille (open for Breakfast and Lunch)
- 19th Hole Lounge (open for refreshments)
- Computerized Handicap (GHIN) service
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times
- All shirts must have collars and sleeves
- Ladies sleeveless blouses and shirts are permitted
- Tank tops and t-shirts are not permitted.
- All patrons must wear proper golf shoes. Golf shoes with non-metallic spikes or shoes designed for golf.
- Acceptable shorts. Cutoffs, gym shorts or sweat pants are not permitted.
- Wearing of any part of the Military Uniform is prohibited, except on the driving range.
- Repair ball marks on greens
- Replace divots
- Rake and smooth traps
- Place flag sticks down, do not throw
- Keep Power and Pull Carts at least thirty feet from the greens
- Allow/Invite faster players/groups to play through
- Speed up your play by being ready to hit when you get to your ball
- Players must have their own set of clubs or equipment
- Observe dress code
Rain Check Policy:
- Rain checks will only be issued when the course is closed due to inclement weather
- Refunds will be given in the original form of payment. There will be no refund or returns of Pro Shop merchandise after thirty days from purchase without a receipt.
Golf Lessons Program:
- Private – Adult thirty minute lesson – $25 / Youth thirty minute lesson- $20
- Playing Lesson – $50
- Adult lessons (series of four 1/2 hour sessions) – $90
- Adult lessons (series of five 1/2 hour sessions) – $115
- Adult lessons (series of six 1/2 hour sessions) – $135
- Clinics – (Maximum of four students per clinic)-
- Mixed and female Clinics -Six one hour sessions – $60
- Beginners Clinics and Youth – Six one hour sessions – $50
Beginner Golf Special – The golf course is set aside Thursday evenings at 5 pm for the new golfers who are interested in learning the sport of golf. For only $10 per person, this special includes green fees, cart and instructional tips as you play.
Family Time Golf Special - The golf course is set aside on Sunday afternoons after 3 pm for Family Time Golf. This program allows parents to spend quality time with their children who want to play the game. Parents golf for a reduced rate of $7 and children golf for FREE.
Course history: Falcon Creek Golf Course gets it’s name from the falcon which signifies grace and strength and the creek that meanders throughout the course on both the front and back nine. The course was originally built in 1958 and designed by Ken Brookreson. The course was renovated in 2008-2009 by Stephen Key, a well known golf course architect. All 18 greens were reconstructed to include 25 greenside bunkers that meet USGA specification standards. Hole #1 and #2 were completely redesigned with holes #3 and #5 having slight aesthetic and improved changes from the original layout. The 18 hole championship course features a modern club house and golf storage facility making Falcon Creek one of the finest courses.
- Mulligan’s Grille Looking for a great place to enjoy a...
- Mulligan’s Grille open all year long! Come on out to have brunch or...
- Fountain Green Golf Course and Mulligan’s Winter Hours The Fountain Green Golf Couse is located at 3152...
- Pine Ridge Golf Course & Pro Shop Winter Hours The Pine Ridge Golf Course is a 9-hole course with...
- Mountain Creek Ski Trip Saturday, February 28 Presented by 87FSS Outdoor Recreation...