MPF (Military Personnel Flight) Offices / DEERS (Defense Enrollment and Eligibility Reporting System)
Bldg. 2916 Falcon Lane (just East of the McGuire Main Gate)
JB MDL McGuire
Current COVID-19 Hours/Operations
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday (Appointment Only): 7:30am - 3:30pm
Weekend, Holiday and Installation Family Day: Closed
In response to the COVID-19, walk-in or in-person services are currently unavailable EXCEPT for CAC PIN Resets - those members must call 609.754.4677 Option 1, prior to proceeding to the MPF.
Please note: In-person ID Card Services are provided by appointment only.
The 87th Force Support Squadron Military Personnel Flight (MPF) administers Military Personnel programs, No-fee Official Passports, and guidance for our customers across the installation.
We are the subject-matter experts for numerous aspects of Military programs such as In-Processing, ID Cards, DEERS, Retentions, Assignments, System Accesses, Unfavorable Information Files (UIFs), Promotions, Evaluations and Decorations.
Please utilize the Military Personnel Flight (MPF) phone directory at 609.754.4MPS (609.754.4677). This will enable customers to be connected to the appropriate offices. Please review the following options and thank you for your support. You may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 609.754.4MPS (609.754.4677)
Press 1: Customer Support Section: ID cards/DEERS updates/CAC Update & Resets/In-Processing/Accessions/SGLI/Leave/Initial Enlistment Bonuses
Press 2: Career Development Section: Assignments/Retirements/Separations/Promotions/Re-enlistments/Extensions
Press 3: Force Management Section: Evaluations/Awards and Decorations/Duty Info Updates/UIFs/Adverse Actions/PCAs
Press 4: Official Passport Office
Press 5: MPF Leadership
Contact each individual office listed below – DSN Prefix: 650
CAREER DEVELOPMENT: 609.754.3986 or 609.754.4183
CUSTOMER SERVICE: 609.754.5774 or 609.754.0513
FORCE MANAGEMENT: 609.754.3017
PASSPORT OFFICE: 609.754.3826
MPF FLIGHT COMMANDER: 609.754.0373
MPF FLIGHT CHIEF: 609.754.8449
Issue ID/CAC CARD to the following individuals:
a. Active Duty/Reserve/Guard military members of all components
b. Family members of military members
c. Retirees and their family members (including Disabled Veteran)
d. Volunteers, civilian and contractors
e. DoD Sponsored Foreign Nationals
f. All DoD ID card recipients
***WE DO NOT ISSUE GENEVA CONVENTION CARD OR LONG TERM PASS***
To expedite the process of issuing you an ID, please ensure that you have the following documents with you when you visit our office.
Please note: All documents must be original or Certified true Copies.
Documents coming from other countries must have English translation on it.
All primary Photo ID must not be expired and must have current information on it (i.e. new last name).
- Marriage – Marriage Certificate, primary Photo ID and SSN of your spouse
- Divorce – Finalized Divorced Decree
- Newborn – Hospital Verification of Birth or Birth Certificate and SSN Card if you already have it
- Stepchild – Marriage Certificate and Child’s Birth Certificate
- Adopted/Ward Child – Court Order placing the child under your custody, Child’s Birth Certificate and SSN Card
- Retirement/Separation – Retirement/Separation Orders and/or DD Form 214 if applicable
- Grade Change – Promotion Order for all military component
- Lost ID Card – 2 forms of ID and letter from First Sergeant (Active Duty only) or Police Report (for individuals other than active duty)
- Contractors – 2 forms of ID. DEERS must be updated prior to issuance of ID Card. Please call beforehand to verify status in DEERS
- Dependent 21 years and older – 2 forms of ID and (if full-time student) letter from School’s Registrar stating “Full-time student with Associate’s Degree or higher”. Full-time student eligibility will expire a day before the 23rd birthday. The child must be enrolled to Tricare Young Adult Program from 23rd birthday until he/she turns 26.
- Deceased Sponsor – The spouse needs to bring Death Certificate
- Secondary Dependents – Approval Letter from DFAS, 2 forms of ID
- 100% Disabled Veteran – Letter of Selection for 100% disabled veteran, DD 214, 2 forms of ID
- Medicare Update – Medicare
- Retired Civilians – 2 forms of ID. If your record in DEERS indicates retired no additional documentation required, if not retired in DEERS a copy of SF 50 is required
- Foreign National – 2 forms of ID, Travel Orders
- Base In-Processing: Contact your unit for In-Processing instructions. If your unit does not have a Commander's Support Section (CSS), please call 609.754.5774 upon arrival to the installation.
- LeaveWeb / Servicemembers’ Group Life Insurance (SGLI): Update via the SGLI Online Enrollment System through MilConnect (https://milconnect.dmdc.osd.mil/milconnect/)
- All DoD ID Cards / DEERS → Please click here for DEERS Eligibility and Requirements.
○ Please make an appointment online, print and bring a confirmation to expedite your visit: https://rapids-appointments.dmdc.osd.mil
○ Children under the age of 14 do not need a photo ID
○ When renewing an ID card, your current ID card counts as one of your IDs. However, you will still need a 2nd form of ID.
○ Your sponsor must be with you to sign a DD Form 1172
For any specific questions regarding ID cards, please contact us at 609.754.5774
RAPIDS ID Card Appointment Scheduler Website:
Electronic DD-1172 (ID application) Website:
609.754.4183 (Outbound Assignments)
- Career Status Bonus (CSB)
- Personnel Reliability Program (PRP)
- Arming Use of Force (AUoF)
- G-Series Orders
- Unfavorable Information Files (UIFs) / Adverse Actions
- Duty Info Updates
- Permanent Change of Assignments (PCAs)
- Air Force Specialty Code (AFSC) Updates
- Evaluations – contact 609.754.0359
- Awards/Decorations – contact 609.754.0355
- Unit Personnel Management Rosters (UPMRs)
- Special Duty Assignment Pay (SDAP)
PERSONNEL SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT
- Personnel Records Data Application (PRDA)
- Base-Level Service Delivery Module (BLSDM)
- Military Personnel Data System (MilPDS)
- Virtual Personnel Center (vPC)
- Case Management System (CMS)
- Personnel Products
Installation Personnel Readiness (IPR)
Located in Bldg. 3101 on JB MDL McGuire
609.754.6878 or 609.754.0095
- Deployment Taskers
- Deployment Orders
- Redeployment Actions