Bldg. 2916 Falcon Lane, just East of the McGuire Main Gate
Hours of Operation:
7:30am - 3pm
CAREER DEVELOPMENT: 609.754.3986
CUSTOMER SERVICE: 609.754.5092
FORCE MANAGEMENT: 609.754.3017
Welcome to the Defense Enrollment and Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) Office!
*We are closed on all Federal Holidays and Installation Family Days.
♦ We accept walk-in customers between 7:30am – 2:30pm, but encourage that you make an appointment at https://rapids-appointments.dmdc.osd.mil. To make an appointment, follow the link and click MAKE APPOINTMENT, then enter JB MDL on Building or Site name.
Our office is capable of issuing ID/CAC to the following individuals:
a. Active Duty/Reserve/Guard military members of all components
b. Family members of military members
c. Retirees and their family members (including Disabled Veteran)
d. Volunteers, civilian and contractors
e. DoD Sponsored Foreign Nationals
f. All DoD ID card recipients
***WE DO NOT ISSUE GENEVA CONVENTION CARD OR LONG TERM PASS***
To expedite the process of issuing you your ID, please ensure that you have the following documents with you when you visit our office.
Please note: All documents must be original or Certified true Copies.
Documents coming from other countries must have English translation on it.
All primary Photo ID must not be expired and must have current information on it (i.e. new last name).
- Marriage – Marriage Certificate, primary Photo ID and SSN of your Spouse
- Divorce – Finalized Divorced Decree
- Newborn – Hospital Verification of Birth or Birth certificate and SSN Card if you already have it
- Stepchild – Marriage Certificate and Child’s Birth certificate
- Adopted/Ward Child – Court order placing the child under your custody, Child’s birth certificate and SSN Card
- Retirement/Separation – Retirement/Separation orders and/or DD Form 214 if applicable
- Grade Change – Promotion Order for all Military component
- Lost ID Card – 2 Forms of ID and letter from First Sergeant (Active Duty only) or Police report (for individuals other than active duty)
- Contractors – 2 Forms of ID. DEERS must be updated prior to issuance of ID Card. Please call beforehand to verify status in DEERS
- Dependent 21 years and older – 2 forms of ID and (if full-time student) letter from School’s registrar stating “Full-time student with Associate’s degree or higher”. Full-time student eligibility will expire a day before the 23rd birthday. The child must be enrolled to Tricare young adult program from 23rd birthday until he/she turns 26.
- Deceased sponsor – the spouse needs to bring death certificate
- Secondary dependents – Approval letter from DFAS, 2 Forms of ID
- 100% Disabled Veteran – Letter of selection for 100% Disabled veteran, DD 214, 2 Forms of ID
- Medicare update – Medicare
- Retired Civilians – 2 forms of ID, If your record in DEERS indicates retired no additional documentation required, if not retired in DEERS a copy of SF 50 is required
- Foreign National – 2 Forms of ID, Travel Orders
Below is the list of all the valid documents that we accept. List A are considered Primary ID while List B are secondary ID. 2 forms of ID should consist of at least 1 Primary ID.