Please Note: Due to maintenance issues Golf Opening Week hot dog special is not offered at Falcon Creek Golf Course, and the Free Breakfast portion of the Club Member Breakfast promotion scheduled for this Friday, April 6 is moved back to Pudgy’s Sports Pub. Golf Opening Week programs are still in full swing at Fountain Green and Pine Ridge Courses, hot dogs and all!
WELCOME TO THE 87FSS FALCON CREEK GOLF COURSE!
Bldg. 2007 Can Do Way
JB MDL McGuire
Summer 2018 Hours:
Golf Course : (*** Course Condition / weather permitting ***)
Monday, Wednesday – Sunday: 7am – Dusk
Tuesday: Closed for Open Play
Monday, Wednesday – Friday: 7am - 7pm
Tuesday: 10am – 2pm
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: 6:30am - 7pm
*Unless otherwise noted
87FSS Falcon Creek is an 18 hole championship course with modern clubhouse and golf cart storage complements one of the area’s finest courses. The course is host to numerous tournaments and offers a diverse open play schedule, a practice driving range, putting green and chipping green. Professional golf instruction is available from beginner to advanced, and for anyone looking to improve their game. The pro shop is equipped with the newest golf equipment, fashions and various golf accessories. The large men’s and women’s locker room is complete with showers and locker rental. More than sixty power carts and fifteen pull carts are available for rent. Golfers are charged a daily or annual green fee. Computerized handicaps are also available. Please call for tee times and reservations.
- 18 Hole Championship Course
- Driving Range
- Putting Green
- Pro Shop featuring the latest and best equipment as well as an extraordinary collection of fine golf fashions.
- Locker Rentals
- Golf Club Rentals
- FootGolf Golf Course
- Grab-and-Go; featuring pre-packaged sandwiches, salads and specialty items
- Computerized Handicap (GHIN) service
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times
- All shirts must have collars and sleeves
- Ladies sleeveless blouses and shirts are permitted
- Tank tops and t-shirts are not permitted
- All patrons must wear proper golf shoes. Golf shoes with non-metallic spikes or shoes designed for golf
- Acceptable shorts. Cutoffs, gym shorts or sweat pants are not permitted
- Wearing of any part of the Military Uniform is prohibited, except on the driving range
- Repair ball marks on greens
- Replace divots
- Rake and smooth traps
- Place flag sticks down, do not throw
- Keep Power and Pull Carts at least thirty feet from the greens
- Allow/Invite faster players/groups to play through
- Speed up your play by being ready to hit when you get to your ball
- Players must have their own set of clubs or equipment
- Observe dress code
RAIN CHECK POLICY
Rain checks will only be issued when the course is closed due to inclement weather
Refunds will be given in the original form of payment. There will be no refund or returns of Pro Shop merchandise after thirty days from purchase without a receipt.
GOLF LESSONS PROGRAM
Private – Adult thirty-minute lesson - $25 / Youth thirty minute lesson- $20
Playing Lesson – $50
- Adult lessons (series of four 1/2 hour sessions) – $90
- Adult lessons (series of five 1/2 hour sessions) – $115
- Adult lessons (series of six 1/2 hour sessions) – $135
- Clinics – (Maximum of four students per clinic)-
- Mixed and female Clinics -Six one hour sessions - $60
- Beginners Clinics and Youth - Six one hour sessions – $50
- Beginner Golf Special – The golf course is set aside Thursday evenings at 5 pm for the new golfers who are interested in learning the sport of golf. For only $10 per person, this special includes green fees, cart and instructional tips as you play.
- Family Time Golf Special - The golf course is set aside on Sunday afternoons after 3 pm for Family Time Golf. This program allows parents to spend quality time with their children who want to play the game. Parents golf for a reduced rate of $7 and children golf for FREE.
Falcon Creek Golf Course gets its name from the falcon which signifies grace and strength and the creek that meanders throughout the course on both the front and back nine. The course was originally built in 1958 and designed by Ken Brookreson. The course was renovated in 2008-2009 by Stephen Key, a well-known golf course architect. All 18 greens were reconstructed to include 25 greenside bunkers that meet USGA specification standards. Hole #1 and #2 were completely redesigned with holes #3 and #5 having slight aesthetic and improved changes from the original layout. The 18 hole championship course features a modern club house and golf storage facility making Falcon Creek one of the finest courses.
EASY TO PAY, EASY TO PLAY!
If you’d like to become an Annual Green Fee Patron you can pay monthly using your credit card. Please note, there will be a 5% increase in the price when you use your credit card. For more details, please call 609.562.2166.
Annual Fee golfers will be able to utilize the golf course throughout the winter and will be able to purchase golf cart usage during Pro Shop hours.
Other authorized patrons and guests will be able to pay daily rates during Pro Shop hours.
Posted Hours are subject to change depending on weather and anticipated patron demand.
Rental Equipment must be returned at least 15 minutes before the clubhouse closes from October 15th thru April 15th , and at least 15 minutes after sunset other days.
“Last Call” at the Clubhouse Bar will usually be made 15 min. before the Clubhouse closes.