Welcome to School Liaison Services!
Providing military families with a wide variety of resources to facilitate military youth education transitions.
Bldg. 3435 Broidy Road
JB MDL McGuire
School Choice Option
New arrivals to United Communities installation housing on the Dix portion of the Joint Base may choose to register their children in either the Pemberton Township SchoolDistrict or the North Hanover (elementary school) / Northern Burlington (middle and high school) districts. This school choice option only applies to families in United Communities housing. New arrivals to Balfour Beatty installation housing on Lakehurst will register their children in the Lakehurst (elementary and middle school) / Manchester Township (high school) districts.
School Liaisons assists parents by:
- Educating parents on the local school system policies, procedures, programs, and schedules.
- Coordinating education transition-related resources and points of contact within school and community.
- Addressing issues with youth registration in the local school system.
- Supplying resource materials on primary, secondary and post-secondary education.
School Liaisons assist youth by:
- Providing youth with opportunities for membership in youth organizations.
- Create opportunities for workforce preparation, citizenship, and leadership development.
- Connecting youth through sponsorship activities, outreach events, and action councils.
School Liaisons assist schools and local communities by:
- Supporting school personnel by providing information about the military lifestyle.
- Securing access to military resources.
- Enhancing community programs through partnership with schools, business/industry.
- Combining resources to eliminate duplication of service.
Always remember to keep all educational records with you. Do not pack records with your household goods. Records should include:
- Last report card, progress report, IEP
- Current schedule
- Immunization Records
- Unofficial Transcript
- Course Directory
Any further questions, please call the School Liaison Officer at 609.754.3154.