CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS OF THE CLUB MEMBER PORTAL DRAWING FOR THE WEEK OF 8/14/17!
August 1st Brings Big Changes to Club Membership: New “Club Portal” Eliminates Club Credit Card Requirement
To better serve club members at JB MDL, on August 1, 2017, the Air Force Club Program is rolling out a NEW membership portal Air Force wide that eliminates the requirement for a Chase bank credit card.
The Air Force Services Activity partnered with MemberPlanet to design an online membership portal to enhance your club experience.
This allows us to offer you:
In June, Chase Bank sent letters to all current club credit cardholders explaining the transition to a non-Air Force Club affiliated Chase credit card. You also have the option to decline the card since your club membership is no longer tied to this credit card requirement.
Please go online after August 1 to ensure your club membership information transferred correctly to our new online system and to update your account and payment method. To reach our portal and connect to your account, log on to http://www.myairforcelife.com with your first name, last name and email address. Please verify your dues amount and your payment method.
As an added bonus, activate your membership and update dues payment method or become a new member by August 31:
- Automatically be entered into a $10,000 member appreciation drawing,
- a $1,000 local 87FSS drawing,
- and the opportunity to win a free club membership for life in honor of the Air Force’s 70th birthday!
These drawings will be held in September. Complete details can be found at http://www.myairforcelife.com/.
Activate your membership and 87FSS will add even more incentive with chances to win right here at JB MDL! When you activate your membership you’ll be entered to win your choice of one of four (4) prizes:
- Roku Premiere (media streaming device)
- $50.00 AAFES Gift Card
- $50.00 Commissary Gift Card
- $50.00 FSS Gift Card
Entry period is Sunday to Sunday each week between August 1 and August 31. Prize winners drawn each Monday morning during program. Entrants must be new members or transferring members.
WANT TO BECOME A NEW MEMBER?
Log on to www.MyAirForceLife.com
To maintain membership, current members must activate their membership by logging on to the Club Membership Portal. Members can accomplish this in three easy steps:
- Log on to www.myairforcelife.com and press the “connect” button when ready to update their profile.
- Enter requested information of name and email. Existing members need to enter the first and last names provided on the direct mail letter and postcard. They will also need to use the email address on file in the database.
- Next members will select their dues payment method. That's it!
Members are asked to follow the prompts to verify and update the rest of their information.
If accessing account from a smart phone or tablet, members can use the MemberPlanet app FREE from their phone's app store.
Members can log on to www.MyAirForceLife.com for more information regarding incentives.