- Bass: 3lbs
- Blue: 10lbs
- Striper: 15lbs
- Fluke: 3lbs
- Pickerel: 21″
- Trout: 18″
The length is measured from the tip of the nose to the tip of the tail.
Fish must be tnered within 24 hours. No frozen fish.
All contestants must be a member in good standing with a current Joint Base MDL Rod & Gun Club Activity Card and a 2015 Contest Eligibility Card purchased not less than two days prior to the catch. Contestants may have their fish weighed or measured at any Bait & Tackle Show using the JB MDL Rod & Gun Club Fishing Contest Entry Form. The form on the reverse side may be reproduced and used or obtained at Range 14. The entry form must be submitted at the Rod & Gun Club located at bldg. 9060 Range 14 Rd, JB MDL Dix no later than 30 days after a catch to be eligible for a prize. Contestants are responsible to make one copy of their completed entry form before coming to Range 14. Contestants must also have an Outdoor Recreation staff member sign/date the copy and the original and submit the original as well as keep the copy. The earliest entry date wins all ties. All entries must be caught by the contestant in New Jersey. All fish caught/entered must be done legally as prescribed by current NJ Fishing regulations.
All decisions are final.
For more information on this contest or any of the Rod & Gun Club activities, please call 609.562.4676.
- Rod & Gun Club hosts Turkey Contest 2015 Turkey Contest 2015 The JB MDL Rod and...
- Rod & Gun Club Quarterly Meetings The Range 14 Rod and Gun Club Bldg....
- 87FSS Rod & Gun Club 87FSS Rod & Gun Club Building 9060 Cookstown-Browns...
- Play Paintball at Range 14 If you love paintball, then you can't miss...
- Club Membership Information The goal of club membership is to maintain...