Tommy B’s Community Activities Center
Tommy B’s Community Activities Center (CAC) is a fully functioning meeting and banquet facility and home to many of the JB MDL family and community programs. The center is ideal for ceremonies, conferences, holiday parties, unit potluck, and off site meetings. The center can accommodate large and small programs for military and private functions. Tommy B’s CAC also supports operations at the Firehouse and Base Theater. Community Center programs offered annually include the Fourth of July Celebration, Wine and Jazz Festival, Easter Egg Hunt, Halloween Trunk or Treating, Family Bingo, seasonal arts and crafts, family picnics and more.
Tommy B’s Frequently Asked Questions:
- Room reservations are first come-first served and it is recommended you reserve your room as soon as possible and availability cannot be guaranteed. Our staff will guide you through the reservation process.
- There is no fee for military functions and mission supporting activities.
- For non-catered private parties, there is a room fee of $50 for every two hours and a refundable $25 clean up deposit if the reserved room is returned clean.
- Free Wi-Fi is accessible and individuals holding meetings are responsible to provide their own meeting materials and no copy machine is available.
- Tommy B’s does not do catering but Pudgy’s does. To find out about Catering, please call Pudgy’s Catering Office at 609-754-2396.
- Groups may bring pre-purchased finger food but are responsible for set up, service and clean up.
- Groups can only bring non-alcoholic beverages to support the event. If you wish to have alcoholic beverages, you can arrange for a bartender through Pudgy’s.
Please stop in or call the CAC Office for reservations or more information.
Community Activities Program / Flight Deck Recreation Center
The Flight Deck Recreation Center on Lansdowne is home to many of the 87FSS programs like free movie nights, special luncheon and dinner buffets, children’s events and special events. The Recreation Center is open Tuesday through Thursday evenings and boasts a pool table, darts, large screen television and bar for after hours leisure activities.
To reserve the Flight Deck Recreation Center for mission related and private functions, please call the Community Activities Manager at 732-323-2405 for reservations information.
- The Flight Deck Recreation Center is located on Lansdowne Road in Building 484.
- Center hours are: Tuesday 5 to 7 pm, Wednesday 5 to 8 pm, and Thursday 5 to 9 pm.
- Phone: 732-323-2405/-2636.