Tommy B’s Community Activities Center
Bldg. 2705 East Arnold Avenue
JB MDL McGuire
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 8am – 4:30pm
Tommy B’s is a fully functioning meeting and banquet facility and home to many of JB MDL family and
community programs. The center is ideal for ceremonies, conferences, holiday parties, unit potluck and off-site meetings. The
center can accommodate large and small programs for military and private functions. Tommy B’s CAC also supports operations at
the Firehouse and Base Theater. Community Center annual programs include the 4th of July Celebration, Easter Egg Hunt,
Halloween Trunk or Treating, Tree Lightings, Family Bingo, Joint Base Picnic, Tops In Blue and more.
Tommy B’s Frequently Asked Questions:
- Room reservations are first come – first served and it is recommended you reserve your room as soon as possible and
availability cannot be guaranteed. Our staff will guide you through the reservation process.
- There is no fee for military functions and mission supporting activities.
- For non-catered private events, there will be a $25 room rental fee and a refundable $25 clean up fee due upon time of
- Room reservations for non-catered private organization events/functions scheduled before or after business hours.
- Free Wi-Fi is accessible and individuals holding meetings are responsible to provide their own meeting materials and no copy machine is available.
- Tommy B’s does not do catering but Pudgy’s does. To find out about Catering, please call Pudgy’s Catering Office at 609.754.2396.
- Groups may bring pre-purchased finger food but are responsible for set-up, service and clean-up.
- All food items must be procured from an approved government inspected facility. Patrons must coordinate with the 87th Medical Group Public Health section by calling 609.754.9199 for any food served other than catered foods from the Force Support Squadron activities being served to the general installation personnel. Personal events such as Squadron/Unit functions or private picnics should coordinate with Public Health for food handling tips and training.
- Groups can only bring non-alcoholic beverages to support the event. If you wish to have alcoholic beverages, you can arrange for a bartender through Pudgy’s.
Please stop in or call the CAC Office for reservations or more information.
Community Activities Program / Flight Deck Recreation Center
Bldg. 484 Lansdowne Road
JB MDL Lakehurst
Hours of Operation:
Tuesday: 5pm – 7 pm
Wednesday: 5pm – 8 pm
Thursday: 5pm – 9 pm
732.323.2405 / 2636.
The Flight Deck Recreation Center on Lansdowne is home to many of the 87FSS programs like free movie nights, special luncheon and dinner buffets, children’s events and special events. The Recreation Center is open Tuesday through Thursday evenings and boasts a pool table, darts, large screen television and bar for after hours leisure activities.
To reserve the Flight Deck Recreation Center for mission-related and private functions, please call the Community Activities Manager at 732.323.2405 for reservations information.