The Flight Kitchen
The Flight Kitchen is restricted to eligible military personnel only.
Bldg. 1706 McGuire Blvd.
JB MDL McGuire
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 11am – 1pm, midnight meal 10:30pm to midnight
PAX Meals – Available upon check-in – 24 hours daily
609.754.3779 / DSN 650-3779 or Fax 609.754.4624
Menu’s and forms:
- For Flight Kitchen main menu, please click here.
- For the Flight Kitchen Ground Support Form, please click here.
- For the Flight Kitchen Order Form, please click here.
- For Flight Meal Nutrition Information, please click here.
Flight Meals Pricing:
- Large Meals - $5.55 with surcharge / $4.00 for crew members
- Small Meals - $3.45 with surcharge / $2.15 for crew members
- Small Breakfast Meals – $3.45 with surcharge / $2.15 for crew members
- M.R.E. (Regardless of meal) – $5.55 with surcharge / $4.00 for crew members
- Half Gallon of Coffee – $2.25
- A Gallon of Coffee – $4.50
- All meals must be consumed within 4 hours of issue. Request for a second meal, if refrigeration is not available, should be an M.R.E.
- In accordance with AFMAN 34-240, a minimum of 2 hours is required for flight meal preparation.
- Personnel on meal card must supply a copy (front and back) of crew orders when the meal request is faxed.
- Ground support of Coffee or Kool Aid orders must supply their own half gallon/gallon/two gallon containers. Requests will be prepared upon arrival.