Located in Building 2508 on Can Do Way at McGuire
- Admin/Catering Office Phone: 609-754-2396
- Pudgy’s To-Go Order: 609-724-0443
- Open Monday, Wednesday & Saturday 11 am to midnight
- Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday 11 am to 11 pm
- Friday 11 am to 1 am
- Closed on Family Days and Holidays
- The Pudgy’s Sports Pub menu features soups and chili, nachos, wings, dips, appetizer and lunch baskets, salads, kids menu, burgers, sandwiches, wraps, steak, chicken and fish, desserts and a wide variety of beverages and bar. Pudgy’s proudly serves Dunkin Donuts coffee.
Club Members enjoy $1 off food bill of $4or more, Wings for only 25 cents each on Tuesday nights and free happy hour appetizers on Friday afternoons.
At night at Pudgy’s Sports Pub –
- Every Wednesday night Karaoke from 7:30 to 11:30 pm
- Every Thursday night All Ranks Texas Hold Em starting at 7 pm in the Fireside Lounge. Free to Club Members and $10 for non-members.
- Join us at Pudgy’s for televised sporting events
- Seasonal and holiday special events, live entertainment, special programs and more.
For all types of catering:
Please call the Catering Office, located in the Club Office in Building 2508 on Can Do Way.
Catering Office hours are Tuesday through Friday 10:00am to 4:00pm or by appointment.
Please call the Catering Office at 609-754-2396.
Located in the All American Inn Building 2786 on Mitchell Road at McGuire
- Phone: 609-723-2211
- Open Monday through Friday 6:30am to 12:30 pm
- Closed on Weekends, Family Days and Holidays
Open for breakfast that includes hot breakfast sandwiches, yogurt, Danish, muffins, bagels, fruit, juices and featuring Starbucks Coffee, Tazo tea and a wide variety of beverages.
Open for lunch serving deli sandwiches, veggie wraps, wraps, soup, Panini and daily blackboard specials.
Falcon’s Nest Grille/Falcon Creek Snack Bar – Open Golf Season Only
Located in Building 2007 on Can Do Way at McGuire
Open Monday through Friday 8 am to 2 pm
Saturday, Sunday and holidays 8 am to 3 pm
Falcon Creek Lounge is open daily from 2 to 7 pm
Beverages also sold in the Falcon Creek Golf Course Pro Shop
Open for breakfast daily including bagels, danish, hot breakfast sandwiches, fruit, healthy options and a variety of beverages and coffee.
Lunch served daily includes soup, chili, salads, burger bar, sandwich bar, grilled chicken, appetizers, Philly Cheese steak, fish, grilled sandwiches, BLTs and hot dogs along with snacks and a wide variety of beverages.
Located in Building 2502 in the Firehouse Building on East Arnold Avenue at McGuire
Open Monday through Saturday 6:30 am to 9 pm and Sunday 9 am to 8 pm.
Breakfast and lunch are served daily at Subway. Hot breakfast sandwiches, lunch subs, salads, snacks, healthy choice options and a wide variety of beverages.
PowerBlendz Smoothie Bars
Located in the Fitness Center (Bldg 2504 on POW/MIA Blvd) and in the Griffith Field House (Bldg 6053 on 8th St & Millville Rd)
Phone: 609-754-4645 for Fitness Center on POW/MIA Blvd PowerBlendz
- Phone: 609-562-3311 for Griffith Field House PowerBlendz
Open Monday through Friday 6:30 am to 8 pm and Saturday 10:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Featured shakes and smoothies include: The Fat Burner, Energizer, Power Shake, Pure Protein, Slim & Tone, Carb Cutter, Muscle Builder and Fruit Smoothie. Featured flavors are strawberry, wild berry, mango, banana, raspberry, peach, pina colada, vanilla, chocolate and orange. Also available is a host of nutritional boosters to customize your beverage based on your nutritional needs and taste. A healthy choice breakfast and lunch menu serves up smart choices to meet your busy schedule. For breakfast, choose from a skinny bagel, oatmeal, grits, breakfast sandwiches and non-fat yogurt smoothie with granola. For lunch, choose from grilled chicken on organic brown rice or sandwich on multi-grain bread, Teriyaki chicken on organic brown rice or sandwich with multi-grain bread, turkey, black bean or veggie burger on a whole grain roll, and turkey bacon BLT on whole grain bread. Other beverage options include coffee, Chai or tea, Dasani water, PowerAde and Tropicana OJ.
At the Griffith Field House, PowerBlendz additionally serves Daily Special Lunch menu such as Bourbon Chicken Breast Platter on Mondays, Turkey Meatball Sandwich on Tuesdays, Chicken Fajita Platter on Thrusdays and so on. Click here to see the complete listing of the Daily Special Menu
JB MDL Military Dining Facilities
Military dining facilities are located at McGuire and Dix to provide subsistence entitlements to enlisted members residing in dorms, provide a training environment for food service personnel, and provide flight meal service in support of daily operations.
Halvorsen Hall – open to restricted military dining
Located in Building 2635 POW/MIA Blvd. at McGuire
- Phone: 609-754-8934
- Open Monday – Friday – Breakfast 6 am to 8 am, lunch 11 am to 1 pm, dinner 5 pm to 7:30 pm Saturday, Sunday and Holidays – Brunch 6 am to 1 pm & dinner 5 pm to 7:30 pm
Flight Kitchen at McGuire – Flight Meal Service only to authorized patrons
Please see menu, order forms and ground support forms on downloads page.
Other DFAC at JB MDL –
Dix Dining Facilities – military only
- Building 5517 Texas Ave & Sever Street
Phone: 609-562-4914 / 609-562-2898
Open daily – Breakfast 6:30 am to 7:30 am, lunch 11:30 am to 1 pm, dinner 4:30 pm to 6 pm
- Building 5640 on Texas Ave & Baltimore Street
Phone: 609-562-3887 / 609-562-2765
Open daily – Breakfast 6 am to 7:30 am, lunch 11:30 am to 1 pm, dinner 4:30 pm to 6 pm
- Building 5904 Doughboy Loop
Phone: 609-562-3537 / 609-562-2924
Open daily – Breakfast 5:30 am to 7:30 am, lunch 11:15 am to 1:15 pm, dinner 4:15 pm to 6:15 pm
Other military dining facilities at Dix –
- Building 5501 on Alabama and Texas Ave – Closed
- Building 5502 on Alabama and Texas Avenue – Closed
- Building 5509 on Memphis and Texas Avenue – Closed
Phone: 609-562-6194 / 609-562-5680
- Building 5610 on Augusta and Texas Avenue – Closed
Phone: 609-562-3576 / 609-562-3804
- Building 5986 on Doughboy Loop – Closed
Phone: 609-562-5079 / 609-562-5174