School Links (in no particular order)
- Pemberton Township Schools: https://www.pemberton.k12.nj.us/domain/32
- North Hanover Township School District: https://www.nhanover.com/our_district/our_schools
- Northern Burlington County Regional School District: https://www.nburlington.com/district/boe/index.jsp
- Lakehurst School District: https://www.lakehurstschool.org/
- Manchester Township School District: https://manchestertwp.org
Welcome to FSS School Liaison OfficeS!
Providing military families with a wide variety of resources to facilitate military youth education transitions.
School Age Program JB MDL Dix: EFMP One-Stop Office:
Bldg. 5219 8th Street & New York Avenue Bldg. 3458 Neely Road (inside 87th Medical Group) JB MDL Dix JB MDL McGuire
Hours of Operation: Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm
School Choice Option
New arrivals to United Communities installation housing on Joint Base may choose to register their children in either the Pemberton Township School District or the North Hanover (elementary school) / Northern Burlington (middle and high school) districts. This school choice option only applies to families in United Communities housing. New arrivals to Balfour Beatty installation housing on JB MDL Lakehurst will register their children in the JB MDL Lakehurst (elementary and middle school) / Manchester Township (high school) districts.
School Liaison office (SLO) assists families by:
- Educating parents on the local school system policies, procedures, programs and schedules.
- Coordinating education transition-related resources and points of contact within school and community.
- Addressing issues with youth registration in the local school system.
- Supplying resource materials on primary, secondary and post-secondary education.
School Liaison office assists schools and local communities by:
- Supporting school personnel by providing information about the military lifestyle.
- Securing access to military resources.
- Enhancing community programs through partnership with schools and business/industry.
- Combining resources to eliminate duplication of service.
Always remember to keep all educational records with you. Do not pack records with your household goods. Records should include:
- Last report card, progress report, IEP
- Current schedule
- Immunization Records
- Unofficial Transcript
- Course Directory
Any further questions, please call the School Liaison Officer at 609.562.5411 or 609.754.9656.