E2P2 Virtual High School is accepting applications!
School starts 23 August 2021
Any questions, please call 609.562.5411
School Links (in alphabetical order)
- Burlington County Institute of Technology: https://www.bcit.cc/Page/4766
- Lakehurst School District: https://www.lakehurstschool.org/
- Manchester Township School District: https://manchestertwp.org
- North Hanover Township School District: https://www.nhanover.com/our_district/our_schools
- Northern Burlington County Regional School District: https://www.nburlington.com/district/boe/index.jsp
- Pemberton Township Schools: https://www.pemberton.k12.nj.us/domain/32
Welcome to FSS School Liaison OfficeS!
Providing military families with a wide variety of resources to facilitate military youth education transitions.
School Age Program JB MDL Dix: EFMP One-Stop Office:
Bldg. 5219 8th Street & New York Avenue Bldg. 3458 Neely Road (inside 87th Medical Group) JB MDL Dix JB MDL McGuire
Hours of Operation: Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm
School Liaison office (SLO) assists families by:
- Educating parents on the local school system policies, procedures, programs and schedules.
- Coordinating education transition-related resources and points of contact within school and community.
- Addressing issues with youth registration in the local school system.
- Supplying resource materials on primary, secondary and post-secondary education.
School Liaison office assists schools and local communities by:
- Supporting school personnel by providing information about the military lifestyle.
- Securing access to military resources.
- Enhancing community programs through partnership with schools and business/industry.
- Combining resources to eliminate duplication of service.
Always remember to keep all educational records with you. Do not pack records with your household goods. Records should include:
- Last report card, progress report, IEP
- Current schedule
- Immunization Records
- Unofficial Transcript
- Course Directory
Any further questions, please call the School Liaison Officer at 609.562.5411.