Welcome to 87FSS Golf Programs!
Click the named icon above for full details about the course you're interested in.
The 87FSS Golf Program provides numerous opportunities to get out and play the game you love. With two great courses to choose from you’re sure to find the right course for you. Hours are long and full of great golf specials including demo days, Twilight golf specials, tournaments, Junior Golf programs, and so much more! Lush greens, challenging hazards, affordable greens and cart fees, and well-stocked pro shops make the 87FSS Golf Programs at JB MDL your best golf partner!
Get Golf Ready!
4:30-5:30pm at following dates/golf courses:
Pine Ridge Golf Lakehurst: July 28, August 4, 18, 25
Fountain Green Golf Dix: July 29, August 5, 19, 26
Get Golf Ready is an Air Force Services initiative that is designed to attract new golfers, infrequent golfers and former golfers by teaching them the fundamentals of golf and building interest in the game of golf. Minimum 8 to hold the Get Golf Ready Program and maximum of 20. $150 per person includes: 4 - 1 hour group lessons, 2 - 18 hole rounds w/cart, or 3 - 9 hole rounds w/cart, Golf Bag, Putter and Golf Clubs, (Clubs are while supplies last).
Get Golf Ready is designed to teach everything you'll need to play golf in just a few lessons. Your Golf Professional will show you that there are lots of ways to play by combining fun, friends and fitness.
Each session will focus on the various golf skills you will use while playing. In addition to learning the basics, you will be guided onto the golf course to put your skills into action in a casual, friendly setting.
No equipment needed!
Of the course and driving range over the 4 lessons you'll discover:
- Warm up, stretching and wellness tips
- The best ways to hold the club and get ready before you take a swing
- Getting the ball close to the hole — chipping, pitching and other shots from short distances
- Caring for the course
- Getting comfortable with the full swing
- Using your irons to get the ball in the air and onto the green
- Learning the 'lingo', like fairway & rough, tee box & green, divot & bunker, and more
- Having more fun using 'It's Okay' as the way to play
- Swinging your driver and other 'big' clubs to hit the long shots
- Starting your play from the correct tee markers
- Helpful shortcuts to save time while you play
- Linking all that you've learned to play a few holes
- Tips for playing in groups, on teams and other fun ways to play
- Getting you more comfortable on the course and where to drive the cart
- Review of the rules and keeping score
- More opportunities for you to come back and play golf
609.562.2166 or 732.323.2636.