COVID-19 Rules of Engagement:
- Social distancing in effect. Patrons/staff required to wear a mask at all times while in the facility.
- Social distancing on the course is a must. Patrons required to wear a mask if within 6 feet of other patrons.
- Credit/Debit card payment only. No cash accepted.
- Rental clubs are unavailable.
- One person per golf cart unless they're dual family.
- No rakes on the course.
- Flags will not be removed from the cups and cups are flipped over.
- Driving range blocked to every other station.
- Annual Green Fees patrons' fee remains the same or guests can purchase punch card or individual pay.
- Pro Shops access limited to 7 persons at a time.
- Fairways customers can place orders inside or by phone for pick-up or dine-out in the patio area only.
- No curbside pickup.
welcome to FSS Pine Ridge Golf Course!
Bldg. 33 Berry Road
JB MDL Lakehurst
Summer Hours of Operation: 1 April 2021 - 1 November 2021
Golf Course: (Course Condition / Weather Permitting)
Monday - Friday: 7:00am – Dusk (Weather Permitting)
Saturday & Sunday: 6:30am – Dusk (Weather Permitting)
Monday - Friday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 6:30am – 7:00pm
Annual Fee golfers will be able to utilize the golf course throughout the winter and will be able to purchase golf cart usage during Pro Shop hours. Other authorized patrons and guests will be able to pay daily rates during Pro Shop hours.
The pro shop opens a half hour earlier than posted course hours. Please check in a half hour before closing. Posted hours are subject to change Depending on weather and anticipated patron demand.
The 87FSS Pine Ridge Golf Course is a 9-hole course with a driving range and putting green located by the 87FSS Child Development Center and 87FSS Pine Ridge Pool. The golf clubhouse is a great spot to have a pre or post-round snack and beverage. Monthly tournaments and events are planned and golf programs are open to eligible ID cardholders and their guests. Rental equipment is available and equipment must be returned at least 15 minutes prior to the clubhouse closing. The “last call” at the clubhouse bar is made 15 minutes prior to closing.
Annual Fee golfers will be able to utilize the golf course throughout the winter and will be able to purchase golf cart usage during Pro Shop hours.
Other authorized patrons and guests will be able to pay daily rates during Pro Shop hours.
Posted Hours are subject to change depending on weather and anticipated patron demand.
Rental Equipment must be returned at least 15 minutes before the clubhouse closes from October 15th thru April 15th , and at least 15 minutes after sunset other days.
“Last Call” at the Clubhouse Bar will usually be made 15 min. before the Clubhouse closes.