NOTICE: The Military Personnel Flight (MPF) will close at 12noon on the third Thursday of each month for in-house training. Customer Support will be minimally manned to service ID Cards & DEERS customers only.
Welcome to the The Military Personnel Flight (MPF)!
Bldg. 2916 Falcon Lane (just East of the McGuire Main Gate) JB MDL McGuire
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Wednesday: 7:30am – 3:30pm Thursday (Mornings are appointment only): 12:00pm - 5:00pm Friday: 7:30am - 3:30pm Weekend, Holiday, Installation Family Day: CLOSED
Although scheduling an appointment for each section is highly recommended, walk-ins are permitted during the hours listed above.
The 87th Force Support Squadron Military Personnel Flight (MPF) administers Military Personnel programs, No-fee Official Passports, Military Office, Civil Service programs and NAF Human Resources programs.
We are the subject-matter experts for numerous aspects of Military and Personnel programs such as In-Processing, ID Cards, DEERS, Civilian Employments.
Please utilize the Military Personnel Flight (MPF) phone directory 609.754.4MPS (609.754.4677). This will enable customers to be connected to the appropriate offices. Please review the following options and thank you for your support. You may e-mail us at email@example.com.
Call 609.754.4MPS (609.754.4677)
Press 1: ID cards/DEERS updates/CAC Update/Resets
Press 2: In-processing/INTRO & Sponsorship/SGLI/Leave/Passports
Press 3: Retirements/Separations/Promotions
Press 4: Re-enlistments/Extensions
Press 5: Assignments
Press 6: Duty Info Updates/UIFs/Adverse Actions
Press 7: EPRs/OPRs
Press 8: Awards/Decorations
Press 9: PSM/BLSDM & MLPDS Access
Press 10: MPF Superintendent
Contact each individual office listed below – DSN Prefix: 650
CAREER DEVELOPMENT: 609.754.3986
CUSTOMER SERVICE: 609.754.5092
FORCE MANAGEMENT: 609.754.3017
Base In-Processing (with exception of 621CRW, USAF EC, 373TRS, Recruiting Squadrons, 20ASOS and ROTC DET members. Contact your unit for In-Processing instructions.)
Servicemembers’ Group Life Insurance (SGLI)
All DoD ID Cards / DEERS → Please click here for DEERS Eligibility and Requirements.
- Please make an appointment online, print and bring a confirmation to expedite your visit: https://rapids-appointments.dmdc.osd.mil
- Children under the age of 21 do not need a photo ID
- When renewing an ID card, your current ID card counts as one of your ID’s. However, you will still need a 2nd form of ID.
- Your sponsor must be with you to sign a DD Form 1172
- For any specific questions regarding ID cards please contact us at 609.754.1592
*Basic Allowance for Subsistence (BAS) is now handled by Sustainment Flight. Contact 609.754.3875 for assistance.
Call 609.754.0252 to make an appointment from 7:30am-12:00pm. Walk-ins will be from 2:00pm-4:30pm.
- Career Status Bonus (CSB)
- Personnel Reliability Program (PRP)
- G-Series Orders
- Unfavorable Information Files (UIFs) / Adverse Actions
- Duty Info updates
- Permanent Change of Assignments (PCAs)
- Air Force Specialty Code (AFSC) updates
- Evaluations – contact 609.754.0359
- Awards/Decorations – contact 609.754.0355
- Unit Personnel Management Rosters (UPMRs)
- Special Duty Assignment Pay (SDAP)
Personnel Systems Management
- Personnel Records Data Application (PRDA)
- Base-Level Service Delivery Module (BLSDM)
- Military Personnel Data System (MilPDS)
- Personnel Products
*Assignment Management System (AMS) is handled by AFPC. Please contact DSN 665-5000 for assistance.
87ABW Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) Program
Yellow Belt Class/second Wednesday of each month; Green Belt Class/third Wednesday of each month (a three day class Wed thru Fri), 87FSS MPF Bldg. 2916 Falcon Lane, Room 20.
Yellow Belt is an introduction class and Green Belt provides the training necessary to become a facilitator in CPI events and is the next step to getting a Black Belt.
The 87 FSS Continuous Process Improvement office presents CPI training classes. Do you have a New Year's Resolution to clean up your work center? Do you have an annoying process that you would like to see fixed? Are you tired of the same write-ups in MICT and as hard as you try it just keeps coming back as an annoying repeat write-up? If this is you (and even if it's not and you just want to become an awesome innovator) then we invite you to our CPI Training Classes. Yellow Belt class is one day that teaches the basics on CPI and the Green Belt class is a three day course that will take you through an actual event that you get to bring to class with you! Log in here.