Contact FSS OUTDOOR RECREATION DIX to reserve and for more info
Bldg. 6045 Doughboy Loop (Located at Doughboy Loop and Newport Street)
JB MDL Dix
Phone: 609.562.6667 / 609.562.4208
Hours of Operation:
Monday – *Friday: 10am – 5pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9am – 4pm Holidays: CLOSED
*Extended Friday Hours (Memorial Day to Labor Day): 9am - 7pm
FFSS Ouddoor Recreation Dix offers the perfect sites to set up and camp out
87FSS hosts two RV Camp Sites located at Willow Pond (8 spots on-installation) on JB MDL Dix and 87FSS Range 14 (12 spots off-installation). Both campgrounds have electricity, water and waste dump station. Camp Dix (6 spots) primitive tent campsite is located along the Willow Pond peninsula off of 8th Street and Texas Avenue, JB MDL Dix. These include a fire pit and picnic table per site. Max of 8 guests per site. Porto Potty restroom available in parking lot (seasonally) or restrooms located at Willow Pond RV Camp Site. Fire extinguishers available at 87FSS ODR included with rental. No portable water available on site. Please practice "Leave No Trace" Ethics.
Call or visit FSS Outdoor Rec Dix to reserve: 609.562.6667.
- Payment required in full at time of reservation.
- All guests are to check in to 87FSS ODR to sign contracts and get window placard.
- Check-In is after 1pm on arrival; Check-Out is no later than 11am on departure.
- No back-to-back reservations; participants must depart FamCamp for 24 hours before making another reservation.
- We require 24-hour notice for any cancellations for refunds.
Nov - Apr (4 week max stay); May - Oct (2 week max stay)