Decennial Holiday Card Contest
October 24 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Thursday, repeating until 10/28/2019
One event on 10/28/2019 at 10:00 am
Hosted by 87FSS Community Programs.
It is a free program, open to all DoD ID holders.
Entry forms available, Monday, September 30; entry forms due, Monday, October 28.
- Entry Forms due by Monday, October 28: Click here to download Entry Form
- Entrants can pick up wood supplies from the Tommy B's Community Activities Center, Bldg. 2705 East Arnold Ave., JB MDL McGuire starting at 12 noon, Monday November 4
- Submissions are to be delivered and set up at Wurman Hall on JB MDL Dix or Headquarters Bldg. 150 (by the Post Office) on JB MDL Lakehurst by 3pm, Friday, November 29
- Winners will be announced and awarded FSS Gift Cards during the Tree Lighting on December 3 at Wurman Hall, Bldg. 5417 Delaware and Severs Ave., JB MDL Dix
- Prizes to be awarded: 1st Place - $300, 2nd Place - $200, 3rd Place - $100 to highest scoring holiday cards
- Cards will be displayed at Wurman Hall or Headquarters Bldg. 150 throughout December
- Teams are responsible to pick up their cards no later than December 31
- Minimum of 5 entrants is required to hold the contest
Sponsored in part by Andrews Federal Credit Union, New Jersey Natural Gas Co., United Communities, US Family Health Plan, and Pocono Mountains Visitors Bureau.